To get your email ready to use on your Android device, please follow the steps outlined below:
1. From your home screen, select the mail icon:
2. Select +Add an email address:
3. In the next screen, select Other at the bottom:
4. Enter your full email address, then select Manual Setup:
5. The Manual Setup options should display a screen similar to the one shown below. Select the Personal (IMAP) option.
6. Once you have selected Personal (IMAP), in the next screen you will enter your email password, then select Next:
7. You will arrive at the incoming server settings screen. Enter the full email address, password, and this server address: imap.ziplineinteractive.com
Select the Next button.
8. You will arrive at the outgoing server settings screen. Enter the full email address, password, and this server address: smtp.ziplineinteractive.com
9. On the next screen, you are given a few account options. You are welcome to maintain the default settings, as shown below, and select Next:
10. Now it's time to set the Account Name. This name will only be on your device and can be whatever you would like. Then, enter Your Full Name. Select Next.
11. On this page you can select TAKE ME TO GMAIL. Your account is now set up on your device!